Full and Part Time Renewable Contract Positions: Instructor Therapists
Launch Behavioural Health is excited to announce the opening our clinic in the Leslieville area of Toronto! We serve children and youth with a variety of presenting concerns, including neurodevelopmental disabilities and behaviour challenges. We are seeking enthusiastic and professional Instructor Therapists to join our team to deliver evidence based, developmentally informed Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and psychological services. We offer ongoing support and development opportunities for staff, including:
- Supervision from experts in the field of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), including Clinical Psychologists and Board Certified Behaviour Analysts;
- Possibility of BACB supervision for individuals currently seeking certification;
- Ongoing continuing education opportunities, including workshops and journal reading groups;
- Electronic data collection system for all clients;
- Centrally located clinic close to TTC;
- Opportunities for advancement within our team.
- Full time employees receive paid vacation days and a health spending account
Responsibilities for Instructor Therapist positions include:
- Delivery of ABA and psychological services in a one to one and in small group format under the supervision of our Clinical Psychologist and Board Certified Behaviour Analysts;
- Implementation of skill acquisition programs and behaviour intervention plans;
- Completion of curricular and other assessment tools (e.g., PEAK, VBMAPP, AFLS, ABLLS-R);
- Data collection;
- Communication and collaboration with team members, parents, and other professionals;
- Materials preparation.
Our ideal candidates should possess the following:
- A Degree or Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis, psychology, or related field;
- Excellent play-based teaching skills;
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and accept feedback and direction;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Access to a reliable means of transportation (e.g., TTC, personal vehicle);
- Experience implementing ABA and/or working with children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and/or behaviour challenges is preferred;
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Screening;
Interested candidates should submit their resume to: Carobeth Zorzos, Director at Launch Behavioural Health (firstname.lastname@example.org), referencing in the subject: IT Job Posting.
Candidates will be required to complete CPR/First-Aid after hiring. The successful candidate will be expected to provide 2 professional references. We wish to thank all applicants; however, only those who we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.