To ensure continuation of services and to support our clients and families regardless of your location, we are now offering our ABA and psychological services online. Sessions will be conducted in real-time, using a secure, PHIPA-compliant videoconferencing platform.
We offer individualized services for children, youth, and families, including:
- Behavioural support through parent coaching
- Advanced academic and language skills
- Ready, Set, Potty time (our intensive toilet training program)
- Ready, Set, Sleep (our sleep training program)
- Psychological therapy sessions
- Speech and language services
- Webinar series
One to one sessions (working directly with your child or youth), small group, and parent coaching formats are available, depending on the program.
Online ABA Services are supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst® and/or a Psychologist. Our Clinical Supervisors are approved OAP providers and Psychological ABA services are available. All programs and services require an intake process to determine eligibility and appropriate goals for each client.
If you are interested in our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-469-4434.