Ready, Set, Sleep
Our goal is to support parents in sleep training their child and increasing the consistency in sleeping patterns using Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) principles. A Senior Therapist will help parents outline their child’s sleep challenges and recommend a course of treatment.
The Sleep Training program is best suited for typically developing children who are experiencing inconsistent sleep patterns.
What We Offer:
- 1-2 hour intake meeting
- 1 hour information session to outline the treatment and rationale
- 2 consecutive sessions at bedtime to model and observe the treatment implemented by parents
- Follow up meetings at 1 and 3 months following implementation
- Individualized treatment recommendations based on your child’s sleeping history and challenges
- Training from a Senior Therapist who will explain, model, and monitor recommended strategies with parents and their children.
- Program supervision from a Registered Psychologist
Commitment From Parents:
- Implementation and adherence to the sleep protocol
- Data collection to monitor progress