Launch Behavioural Health provides structured and comprehensive supervision to clinicians who are fulfilling experience requirements towards their BCBA®, BCaBA®, or RBT® certifications. Supervision will focus on developing behaviour analytic skills related to the BACB® Fourth Edition Task List and best practices in the field. All supervisory activities adhere to the BACB® Professional and Ethical Compliance Code (BACB®, 2016).
As outlined on the BACB® website1 supervision will minimally include the following activities:
- Conducting assessment activities related to the need for behavioural interventions or for evaluating behavioural interventions;
- Designing, implementing, and systematically monitoring skill-acquisition and behaviour-reduction programs;
- Writing behaviour/treatment plans, progress summaries, clinical notes, transition summaries, and professional correspondence;
- Overseeing the implementation of behaviour analysis programs by others;
- Training others, designing behavioural systems, and performance management;
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with caregivers and other professionals; and,
- Other activities normally performed by a behaviour analyst that are directly related to behaviour analysis, such as attending planning meetings regarding the behaviour analysis program and researching the literature that is relevant to current client programming.
Contact us to discuss our BACB supervision program.