Mission and Values
We deliver evidence-based services that build skills for children, youth, and adults including those with neurodevelopmental diagnoses, such as autism spectrum disorder, and other unique neurodevelopmental needs to thrive at home, school and in their community.
As part of one of the largest mental health and wellness practice in Ontario, Dalton Associates, our features include:
- A continuum of care from diagnosis to treatment, delivered by a multidisciplinary team of Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA), Psychologists, and Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
- A focus on early intervention and readiness skills to prepare children for success in school
- Expertise in assessment for neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g., Autism, ADHD) across the lifespan
- Centrally located clinic in Toronto, with partner agencies located throughout southern Ontario
- Distance services to rural and remote areas of Ontario
- Some services may be funded by extended health care benefits or government funding options (e.g. Ontario Autism Program)
Family Centered Care:
All aspects of treatment for children are driven by family goals and values. Families are actively involved in every step of programming, from assessment and goal setting to program evaluation and coaching.
Evidence Based Practice:
Our team integrates research evidence, clinical expertise, and client values to develop individualized and effective treatment plans for children, youth, adults, and families.
It takes a team to support individuals to reach their full potential, and we believe in ongoing, meaningful collaboration with all service providers involved in your care.
High Quality Services:
We maintain a high level of quality through rigorous clinical standards, frequent supervision, and ongoing professional development.
Culturally Attuned Care:
Our team receive ongoing training to support provide culturally sensitive and attuned care to our diverse population in Ontario.