Mission and Values
We deliver evidence-based services that build skills for children and youth, including those with Autism and other neurodevelopmental disabilities, to thrive at home, school, and in their community.
As part of one of the largest mental health and wellness practice in Ontario, Dalton Associates, our features include:
- A continuum of care from diagnosis to treatment, delivered by a multidisciplinary team of Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA), Psychologists, and Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)
- A focus on early intervention and readiness skills to prepare children for success in school
- Centrally located clinic in Toronto, with partner agencies located throughout southern Ontario
- Distance services to rural and remote areas of Ontario
- Some services may be funded by extended health care benefits or government funding options (e.g. Ontario Autism Program)
Family Centered Care:
All aspects of treatment are driven by family goals and values. Families are actively involved in every step of programming, from assessment and goal setting to program evaluation and coaching.
Evidence Based Practice:
Our team integrates research evidence, clinical expertise, and client values to develop individualized and effective treatment plans for children, youth, and families.
It takes a team to support children and youth to reach their full potential, and we believe in ongoing, meaningful collaboration with all service providers involved with your child or youth.
High Quality Services:
We maintain a high level of quality through rigorous clinical standards, frequent supervision, and ongoing professional development.